Learn more about our Primary School
Holy Trinity and S. Silas School,
Hartland Road NW1 8DE
The Church of the Most Holy Trinity was consecrated in 1850 and is in use every day, including a school Mass during the week and Sunday Mass at 9.30am.
Our Parish Priest Fr Graeme visits the residents of Maitland Park care home and offer a Mass there every week.